Sunday, October 08, 2006

On Foot

I explored my home-base neighborhood a bit yesterday. I first came across the Palais de Justice, it the size of a NY Avenue, and its going through some renovation.


At the back of this building there is a drop where you can take a glass elevator to the ground. It was quite different, I've never seen an elevator like this in the middle of a city - and it was free! It was actually kind of scary because 3 walls were made of glass. I met someone sitting on the bench next to me and she took the elevator with me.

When you get off you're in a little inlet of shops and restaurants. Even though temps are cool everyone still prefers to eat their meals outside (almost all restaurants I've seen have heaters however).

1 comment:

ENID P. said...

Is the second picture on the right the place where elevator is?